Our house is located in the heart of the southern Black Forest at an altitude of 910 m above sea level.
Wintersport fans can find various ski lifts of all difficulty levels, kilometers of groomed trails through a winter wonderland and a huge variety of slopes for sledging.
Make your winter holiday in the Black Forest to an unforgettable family experience and enjoy the White Forest.
Ski lift Sägenhof
- Suitable for experienced ski and snowboarders
- Just 5 minutes by car from our house
- Length of the ski lift is about 600 meters
- Located in an altitude of 950 – 1090 m above sea level
- The runway length is 2x650m
- The peculiarity of the lift: floodlighting and a Cross-track with ingenious jumps and waves.
Ski lift Kalte Herberge
- Suited for beginners
- Just a few minutes by car from our house
- Lift length is 450 meters
- Located at an altitude of 1,030 m above sea level
Ski lift Kandelblick
- Snowboarding and skiing on challenging slopes
- Lift plan and two runs with 600 and 700 meters
- Located to 850 to 1000 m above sea level
Information and registration to ski courses by snowsport trenkle.
Snowboarding and skiing is not enough? Here you will find countless cross-country trails for beginners to professionals with different levels of difficulty.